Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Across Most Library Databases
*Off campus access requires "Meadows Discovery Search" username and password found in our Google document, "2021-22 Off Campus Database Passwords."
(image by Olympus E-M5, license under Creative Commons)
When you want to know whether or not a resource will be useful to you, remember to think of CACAO. Consider the following qualities:
- C urrency (What is the copyright date or date of publication?)
- A uthority (Who is the author and is their background in this area? What is the domain used in the website url (.gov, .edu, .org, .com, .net, etc.)?)
- C overage (What is the purpose of the resource? Are there advertisements?)
- A ccuracy (Does the resource have a bibliography or references? Can you contact the author?)
- O bjective (Is the resource biased?)