Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Middle/Upper School Library
Beginning and Lower School Library
Hours: School Days, 8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Middle and Upper School Library Hours:
School days, 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Call us @ (702) 254-1610
Library Goes Mobile
Not in the library but want to know if we have a certain book?
Download the Destiny Discover app on your device to access our library catalog.
- Find the free Destiny Discover app in App Store or Google Play and download.
- Open the app. Choose our Location: Nevada (NV).
- Search "Meadows" for BS or LS, or "Upper School" for MS and US.
- A pop up with "Meadows Beginning Lower School Library" or "Middle and Upper School Library" will appear. Choose the one for your division.
- Click Continue.
- You will get a pop up asking for permission to sign in and click continue.
- Please sign in with Google.
- For more, visit Follett's help page here.
Destiny Catalog Search: Books and eBooks
Looking for a book in the Beginning and Lower School Library?
Search for a book in the Middle and Upper School Library:
A tool providing an originality check for your papers with instant feedback. You can even try revision assistant for assistance with writing course papers.
Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
This website offers an array of fantastic resources aimed at students and instructors. Look here for help with citations and style guides, creating an outline, and other steps in the research and writing process.
A great tool for taking notes, recording your sources, and creating citations for footnotes and bibliographies.
Important: Noodletools is available to Lower and Middle School only. All students and faculty must login using their school Gmail account. Ask a librarian if you need assistance.
Guide template courtesy of
Kate Pritchard, K-12 Instructional Librarian at University School of Nashville