Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ghost Squad by Claribel A. Ortega
Lions and Liars by Kate Beasley
The List of Things That Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead
Me, Frida and the Secret of the Peacock Ring by Angela Cervantes
Prairie Lotus by Linda Sue Park
A Wolf Called Wander by Rosanne Parry
When You Trap a Tiger by Tae Keller
Honeybee: The Busy Life of Apis Mellifera by Candace Fleming
How to Participate
- This event is open to all fourth and fifth grade students.
- It is a team event with each team consisting of four members only.
- Each team must read the eight designated books.
- All of the books are in the school library, county libraries, or they can be purchased.
- We will hold Jeopardy-style battles for points.
- After eliminations, the two winning teams will advance to the final school battle.
- The winner of the school battle will compete at the Regional Battle in Spring 2022 (date TBD).