Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Passwords for When you are at Home (Off Campus)
eBooks from the Clark County public libraries
If you're on a laptop:
- Go to https://lasvegas.overdrive.com/
- Click Sign In in the top right.
- Choose Las Vegas Clark County
- Copy and paste your barcode or enter it in the box provided. (You can use your own card or email Ms. Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain one for digital resources.)
- Click the button "Sign In."
- You can now borrow books from Overdrive.
Note: If you're on a mobile device or tablet you need to download the Libby app.
The public library also offers access to Hoopla, https://www.hoopladigital.com/. You click the button in the center that says "Get Started Today" and enter your school preferred email and password twice. You will then be prompted to select your library and enter your library barcode (card) number.
Databases from our public library (must have the barcode and pin in the Google Document from the link to the left titled "List of Databases for Home.") include: