Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
KidzSearch is a great resource partnered with Google that will help you find good websites on your topic. These sites have been approved by teachers and librarians across the country for their research value.
When you want to know whether or not a resource will be useful to you, remember to think like A-CRAB. Consider the following qualities:
- A uthority (Who is the author of the content (not the webmaster)? What organization or institution published the content?)
- C urrency (Do you see a copyright date that is current? Are the links up to date or broken?)
- R elevance (Is the content relevant to the website and what you're researching?)
- A ccuracy (What is the purpose of the website and web page you wish to use information from? Are the sources credited?
- B ias (Is the information presented bias or opinion?)
Teacher Approved Websites