Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
eBooks from the MS/US Library
eBooks from the Clark County public libraries
If you're on a laptop:
- Go to https://lasvegas.overdrive.com/
- Click Sign In in the top right.
- Choose Las Vegas Clark County
- Copy and paste your barcode or enter it in the box provided. (You can use your own card or email Ms. Stewart at email@example.com to obtain one for digital resources.)
- Click the button "Sign In."
- You can now borrow books from Overdrive.
Note: If you're on a mobile device or tablet you need to download the Libby app.
The public library also offers access to Hoopla, https://www.hoopladigital.com/. You click the button in the center that says "Get Started Today" and enter your school preferred email and password twice. You will then be prompted to select your library and enter your library barcode (card) number.
Search Hathi Trust
The HathiTrust Digital Library is a partnership of major research institutions and libraries. It brings together the immense collections of partner institutions in digital form, preserving them to be accessed today, and in future generations. Make sure to limit your search to "Full view only."
Guide template courtesy of
Qi Huang, E-Resources Librarian at The Harker School